Personal Assistant to the CEO
We’re looking for a candidate who can assist the CEO of Antyra Solutions in his day to day tasks, finances and communications. The ideal candidate should be able to handle complex and confidential tasks with professional discretion, whilst also being highly organized with a strong ‘can-do’ work attitude. If you have what it takes, send us your CV.
- Act as the first point of contact
- Manage phone calls, e-mails and other forms of correspondence
- Organize and plan meetings, appointments, etc.
- Arrange official and personal travel, accommodation, etc.
- Organise workshops, conferences, events, etc.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of official tasks, i.e. setting internal team reminders, deadlines, etc.
- Assist in correlating presentations and other correspondence related to this.
- Liaise with other stakeholders, staff, suppliers, clients, etc.
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collate and file expenses as directed.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks accordingly with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to articulate yourself professionally
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits.
- Exposure to improve your skills across multiple business industries.
- A flexible work schedule.
- A challenging work environment that recognizes and rewards individual brilliance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.