Assistant Manager – Business Development
We are looking for an Assistant Manager – Business Development who will support Antyra’s project management processes and coordinate with relevant stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in business development and be passionate about seeking new business opportunities as we expand our footprint into new markets.
Antyra Solutions is an integrated digital agency serving customers in 13 countries through our offices in New York, Singapore and Colombo. We are a leader in performance based marketing with our work featured and celebrated across global forums such as the Awwwards, Web Awards, NYX Marcom Awards and many more including recognition in Sri Lanka at SLT Zero One and SLIM DIGIS. Antyra works with hundreds of leading brands in the fields of travel and hospitality, finance and insurance, e-commerce, fashion and education.
Come join us if you want to level up your skills and work on exciting projects with experts in the field!
- Supporting the development of business plans, forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through research, meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
- Producing reports for management
- Attending events and conferences
- Prior experience in a business development role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate with internal teams
- A drive to seek new business.
What you can expect from us:
- Added benefits.
- An easy-going flexible work schedule.
- Exposure to improve your skills across multiple business industries.
- A challenging work environment that recognizes and rewards individual brilliance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.