We are on the look out for a Paid Media Specialist to join our dynamic team. If you possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in paid media and have demonstrated success in your past roles, we invite you to apply. Antyra is a leading Digital Marketing agency with offices in Singapore and Colombo, ideating, executing and delivering results for clients across the world. As a Specialist, you’d be spearheading some of our most exciting efforts, managing a team of Digital Marketers.
- Develop, execute, and manage comprehensive paid media campaigns across various search platforms, ensuring alignment with marketing goals and budget.
- Strategize and balance the use of paid search advertising with other digital marketing efforts to optimize customer acquisition and achieve the best return on investment (ROI).
- Guide the team in creating effective landing pages and ad creatives, focusing on conversion rate optimization and compliance with Core Web Vitals for enhanced user experience and performance.
- Lead and mentor a team of paid media marketers, overseeing the execution and success of paid search campaigns, ensuring they meet or exceed performance targets.
- Regularly report on campaign performance to top management and clients, providing insights and recommendations based on weekly and monthly data analysis.
- Collaborate closely with clients to develop and refine paid media strategies, ensuring their objectives are met and campaigns are tailored to their specific needs and goals.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Google AdWords Certification and Google Analytics certification is a must.
- A good team player with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent communication skills and experience in client management.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Attention to detail and a knack for learning.
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits.
- Learning opportunities including paid courses.
- An agile work environment that will keep you on your toes!
- Recognition and rewards for excellent performance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.
- A fun workplace with a swimming pool, roof top mini-garden and a cook who makes a mean ‘devilled’ on-demand.