If you would love to be part of something new, we would love to have you!
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you. Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the title of your email.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, hands-on type of individual with a preference in Open Source technologies and a passion to innovate. You would lead a team of engineers and be at the forefront of our systems’ design and web application development initiatives.
- 5 years experience in LAMP stack based web application development
- Experience in cloud-based SaaS development is mandatory
- Experience in application architecture design
The right candidate will also have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in IT / Software Development
- Good interpersonal skills and client interfacing skills
- Experience with documentation in English
- Prior experience in managing a team of Engineers will be an added advantage
The role of Manager Analytics will entail implementation of Analytics frameworks, monitoring performance and translating data into insights from client campaigns and websites. You will report directly to our Head of Digital Advertising and will work with multiple stakeholders within the agency.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in digital campaign management.
- Sound technical background in Google Analytics or other third party tracking implementations.
- Experience with large-scale e-commerce tracking implementations and ability to troubleshoot.
- A degree or a similar professional qualification.
Content Marketing is a diverse area consisting of content creation, distribution and performance management. In the right context a 10 second cat video might perform better than a well-written article in driving engagement. The Assistant Manager – Content Marketing will be an experienced content creator, not limited to writing only. He / She will have the experience to analyse an audience, review a client’s engagement objectives and create the right piece of content to drive a relevant conversation. If you have what it takes to manage a team of writers and creative professionals and create content for a wide range of industries, get in touch with us today!
- 4-6 years experience in content creation; writing or creative content
- Experience in online publishing and content dissemination will be a significant advantage
- Experience in content writing for search engine optimization will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with clients
- Ability to adapt style and tone of voice to suit a range of different clients and industries
- A degree in English literature, Communications or Marketing is required
We are on the lookout for an all-round digital marketer, well versed with digital campaign setup and execution. You will be reporting directly to our Head of Digital Advertising and will be responsible for managing a wide-range of client campaigns and working with our digital marketing team to deliver awesome results to our Clients.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years experience in Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Experience in end-to-end engagement including campaign strategy development, keyword research, campaign setup and daily management
- Experience in performance based marketing managing ROI at keyword level
- Client management skills
- Google AdWords Certification is preferred, Google Analytics certification will be a plus
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Management or IT is preferred
If you have been in the world of digital marketing for a minimum of 2 to 3 years and would like to trail-blaze in your career this is the place to be. You will be groomed into an all-round digital marketer with on the job training with a wide variety of clients. Kick start your career in digital marketing mentored by our expert team.
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience in design for web, print and interactive.
- Up-to-date design knowledge in modern graphic design, Information design trends and User interface design.
- Solid understanding of how HTML and CSS work from a design perspective, including cross-browser compatibility and multi device experience.(Coding knowledge is not required)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (essential), Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, (After Effects, Premier or Modeling software
- knowledge will be an added qualification)
We will foster your existing creativity and give you the platform you need to elevate yourself and pitch your ideas to a team that listens. You’ll work on award winning brands and hopefully even be the reason they win their next award! So, when can you start?
All you need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Professionalism with a positive attitude.