Web Project Coordinator
We are looking for a Web Project Coordinator who will support Antyra’s project management processes and coordinate with relevant stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have experience in task management for web/software projects, risk assessment and management reporting.
- Assist in the development and on-going management of project plans and deliverables.
- Task level tracking and reporting to Project Managers, Tech Leads and other stakeholders.
- Operational understanding of projects assigned with the ability to spot bottlenecks and potential risks.
- Manage defined project scope and clearly identify scope gaps and creeps.
- Work closely with technical resources and relevant parties in the interpretation of requirements and the translation into specifications.
- Ensure that projects comply with QA requirements.
- Facilitate discussion decision making and conflict resolution.
- Proven competence in IT/Web project coordination (2+ years)
- PMP is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in web/eCommerce projects.
- Prior experience and ability to independently manage small to mid-sized IT projects.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- An aptitude to learn and be creative in thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams.
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits.
- Learning opportunities including paid courses.
- An agile work environment that will keep you on your toes!
- Recognition and rewards for excellent performance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.
- A fun workplace with a swimming pool, roof top mini-garden and a cook who makes a mean ‘devilled’ on-demand.