Going forward the HNB Finance branding we looked at how we can bring in a fresh perspective to all of HNB Finance’s digital channels that included social media presence and web presence.
Social media strategy was re-looked at and aligned with the new customer groups that the brand wanted to reach out to. The idea here was not to sell services but to develop strong emotional relationships with the brand through its social media channels.
Tactical advertising campaigns were run to drive specific goal based KPIs such as leads or sign ups. Combining social media advertising with Google Display and Search ads were a powerful tool to drive an omni-channel marketing message to targeted audiences.
The website was revamp focused on establishing a strong brand story along with useful functional features that would help further customer engagement. Some of the key features developed in order to drive content discovery, presentation and additional engagement.
- Component Based Architecture
- Engagement Improvements such as product specific Calculator Feature
- Multi-Lingual Site Supporting – English, Sinhala & Tamil
- Easy to Access Navigation Structure & Quick Links
- Improved Product Pages with Multiple Engagement Elements
- Improved Branch Network Page
- Design Improvements – Blog Section
- Easy to Access Primary & Secondary CTAs