We are looking for a talented UI Engineer who’s a skilled web developer who will be responsible for converting award winning designs into responsive, W3C validated websites. The ideal candidate should be able to customize, develop, implement and maintain various features and functions of a website.
- Minimum 1+ years in WordPress Development.
- Good knowledge in PHP.
- Knowledge in onsite SEO is an added advantage.
- Ability to work on LAMP is an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task on several projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to articulate yourself professionally.
- Ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Duties and Tasks:
- Write clean structured and well-documented code.
- Develop websites with W3C validated code.
- Conscious of Google Page Speed scores and optimization efforts
- Good knowledge in version control (GIT).
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits.
- Exposure to improve your skills across multiple business industries.
- An easy-going flexible work schedule.
- Learning opportunities including paid courses.
- A challenging work environment that recognizes and rewards individual brilliance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.