Senior – Web developer
We are looking for a talented Web Developer who will be responsible for converting award winning designs into responsive, W3C validated websites. The ideal candidate should be able to customize, develop, implement and maintain various features and functions of a WordPress website.
Duties and Tasks:
- Write clean structured and well-documented code.
- Develop websites with W3C validated code.
- Conscious of Google Page Speed scores and optimization efforts.
- Good knowledge in version control (GIT)
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits.
- Learning opportunities including paid courses.
- An agile work environment that will keep you on your toes!
- Recognition and rewards for excellent performance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.
- A fun workplace with a swimming pool, roof top mini-garden and a cook who makes a mean ‘devilledʼ on-demand.
- Minimum 3-5 years in WordPress Development.
- Expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5.
- Expertise in custom WooCommerce theme and plugin development.
- Custom WordPress theme development.
- Knowledge in onsite SEO is an added advantage.
- Ability to work on LAMP is an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task on several projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to articulate yourself professionally.
- Ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment.