Senior Art Director
We are looking for a Senior Art Director who has the capability to create world-class work and is adamant in making a name for the agency and themselves. The perfect candidate will be responsible in managing a growing team and pitching ideas and creative concepts for a variety of clients.
- 4+ years’ experience working in an agency environment.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and handle a team.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Creativity is essential.
Duties and Tasks
- Assisting and working with team members to evaluate client or company needs.
- Develop project strategies.
- Create visual elements for ad campaigns.
- Liaising with the company or client to get goals, provide updates, manage feedback and present the final campaign.
- Ensuring all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the client or company.
- Ability to establish budgets and timelines and deliver the final campaign within those parameters.
- Troubleshoot design, process or staff problems when required.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- An aptitude to learn and be creative in thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits.
- Exposure to improve your skills across multiple business industries.
- An easy-going flexible work schedule.
- Learning opportunities including paid courses.
- A challenging work environment that recognizes and rewards individual brilliance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.