Project Manager – Web/Software
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be the point of contact and manager for several web/software projects. The ideal candidate will plan, monitor, and report on projects, maintaining dashboards for senior management as well as overseeing Antyra’s project management best practices.
- Develop and manage plans/schedules and deliverables for projects.
- Manage project timelines, activities, resources, and budgets.
- Provide weekly status updates and monthly executive status updates.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and negotiate with project stakeholders to determine most accurate and appropriate definition of project scope and schedule.
- Work closely with technical resources and relevant parties in the interpretation of requirements and the translation into specifications to clearly define project boundaries.
- Ensure that projects comply with QA requirements.
- Track performance against objectives and develop corrective strategies when objectives are not met.
- Maintain relevant metrics to provide transparency on team performance.
- Resolve conflicting priorities in scope schedule and cost for projects among various stakeholder groups.
- Facilitate discussion decision making and conflict resolution.
- Strong background in IT/Web project management (5+ years) with detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- PMP is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in web/eCommerce projects.
- Prior experience and ability to independently manage small to mid-sized IT projects.
- Ability to plan and manage projects across both business and IT disciplines.
- Ability to successfully apply Agile and SDLC.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- An aptitude to learn and be creative in thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams.
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits.
- Learning opportunities including paid courses.
- An agile work environment that will keep you on your toes!
- Recognition and rewards for excellent performance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.
- A fun workplace with a swimming pool, roof top mini-garden and a cook who makes a mean ‘devilled’ on-demand.