Project Manager – Software
Antyra Solutions is looking for a Project Manager (Software) who will be the point of contact and manager for several software projects. The ideal candidate will plan, monitor and report on specialised web/eCommerce projects, amongst other duties. Here’s what we’re looking for.
- Strong background in IT project management (1+ years) with detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle methodologies.
- PMP is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in Speciality web/eCommerce projects.
- Prior experience and ability to independently manage small to mid-sized IT projects.
- Ability to plan and manage projects across both business and IT disciplines.
- Ability to successfully apply Agile and SDLC.
Duties and Tasks:
- Develop and manage plans/schedules and deliverables for projects.
- Manage project timelines, activities, resources and budgets.
- Provide weekly status updates and monthly executive status updates.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and negotiate with project stakeholders to determine most accurate and appropriate definition of project scope and schedule.
- Work closely with technical resources and relevant parties in the interpretation of requirements and the translation into design specifications.
- Clear communication between the disciplines in between all stakeholders.
- Ensure that projects comply with QA requirements.
- Track performance against objectives and develop corrective strategies when objectives are not met.
- Maintain relevant metrics to provide transparency on team performance.
- Resolve conflicting priorities in scope schedule and cost for projects among various stakeholder groups.
- Facilitate discussion decision making and conflict resolution.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- An aptitude to learn and be creative in thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits.
- Exposure to improve your skills across multiple business industries.
- An easy-going flexible work schedule.
- Learning opportunities including paid courses.
- A challenging work environment that recognizes and rewards individual brilliance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.