Specialist – Digital Marketing
We are on the lookout for a specialist in Search & Display advertising well versed with digital campaign setup and execution. You will be reporting directly to our Head of Digital Advertising and will be responsible for managing a wide-range of client campaigns and working with our digital marketing team to deliver awesome results to our Clients.
- Digital marketing campaign management and execution which includes strategy, budget management and campaign optimization.
- Track monitor and report campaign performance, analyse historical data and provide insights into improvements on going campaigns.
- Maintaining and improving campaign ROAS and providing new recommendations for growth
- Work across multiple business verticals and adopt industry specific campaigns for achieving business goals
- Mentor and groom a team of digital marketers and provide training on skill development.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years experience in Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Hands on experience in PPC platforms such as Adwords and Bing Ads
- Google AdWords Certification is a must, Google Analytics certification is also preferred.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Management or IT is preferred
- A good team player with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience in working with Analytical platforms such as Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills and experience in client management
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits
- Learning opportunities including paid courses
- An easy-going flexible work schedule
- Exposure to improve your skills across multiple business industries
- A challenging work environment that recognizes and rewards individual brilliance
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses