Senior Software Engineer – Magento
We are looking for a talented and skilled Senior Magento Engineer who will be responsible for handling and maintaining several eCommerce websites. The ideal candidate should be able to customize, develop, implement and maintain various features and functions of a Magento website.
- Expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5.
- 2 years’ experience in Magento.
- Knowledge of Magento 2 with a demonstrable portfolio is a must.
- Magento Certification will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work on LAMP development environment.
- Ability to multi-task on several projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to articulate yourself professionally.
- Ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Duties and Tasks:
- Build Magento Community / Enterprise websites and other platforms.
- Write clean structured and well-documented code.
- Integrate data with APIs in general and ERP/stock management systems.
- Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- An aptitude to learn and be creative in thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits.
- Exposure to improve your skills across multiple business industries.
- An easy-going flexible work schedule.
- Learning opportunities including paid courses.
- A challenging work environment that recognizes and rewards individual brilliance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.