Lead – Digital Analytics
Performance based marketing is at our core; driving measurable, tangible results for our customers is the promise on which the Antyra brand was built on. We are looking for a Lead – Digital Analytics, with a minimum five years of experience using Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity / HotJar, MixPanel and similar tools to develop measurement plans, track KPIs and derive insights for marketing teams to improve performance.
- Setup analytics platforms including tracking script deployment, tagging, funnel setup, offline metrics imports and similar
- Develop measurement plans including KPIs and key metrics for tracking for selected clients
- Play a lead role auditing analytics setups and advising the Digital Marketing team on measurement best practices
- Training and development to ensure measurements and KPI driven thinking is part of the digital teams core foundation
- Provide weekly/monthly performance updates to top management/clients
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Google Analytics certification. Other Digital Marketing certification will be considered an added benefit
- A good team player with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent communication skills and experience in client management
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Attention to detail and a knack for learning
What you can expect from us:
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits.
- Learning opportunities including paid courses.
- An agile work environment that will keep you on your toes!
- Recognition and rewards for excellent performance.
- Health insurance for employees and their spouses.
- A fun workplace with a swimming pool, roof top mini-garden and a cook who makes a mean ‘devilled’ on-demand.